Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall is here!

I love this time of year, I am not crazy what comes next. But I do love the chilly weather for working outside, and the beautiful colors of fall. I have had to light the stove the last few days to keep the furnace from coming on. I hate paying the propane man! I need to figure out how to get my cooking stove and water heater switched over and I wouldn't need propane. The water heater can be switched over to electric but I think I m maxed out in our electrical box. The cooking stove is a different story my wife like gas over electric. But with the stove as heat we only go through a half a load of propane a year. We use to go through 4 to 6 full loads of propane a winter for a grand total of $4800.00 a winter. Now we are paying about $608.00 a winter. The stove has paid for it self in the first year and it has paid for the log splitter also.

No comments:

Post a Comment