Sunday, October 13, 2013

To all the Fracas Farm fans, I apologize for not posting lately. That nasty 4 letter word(work) keeps getting in the way. I have been pulling 12 hour shifts at work and coming home and pretty much feeding the animals and crashing. What a pain in the butt! I need a way to make the money at home doing what I love to do! My wife says  I should just do it, that we will figure a way to make things work. We just have quite a few financial obligations that I don't have the confidence she does. I don't have the time to even get things set up to start our own thing. We both are working 10 to 12 hour shifts, then when we get home we are dead tired. I know it sounds like I am making excuses. I need to suck it up butter cup and get this farm wagon rolling.
Well let's start rolling, todays projects, clean the coops, clean out some garden beds, add compost and plant my favorite fall crop, garlic. We love garlic, my wife uses it in all her cooking. Another project for today if the rain holds off and it warms up a little is check the bee hives, I know there is more honey out there. I need to go get some straw and build a wind break around the hives also. It seems like they survive winter much better when I do this. Well off I go I will post some pix later.

No comments:

Post a Comment